Best Relationship Ever

             


             In now I realised there are three types of relationship between us and  our mind.they are as follows:-

1.Being slave of mind:-Living in a world created by mind and suffering from its thoughts 

2.Master of mind :-Manipulating the mind to make it work for our own good and success.Supported by the books such as the power of subconscious mind,the secret and many to quote.

3.Dont mind :-detached from thoughts and be at peace.lord Krishna's philosophy of nishkam karma is based on it. The founder of Buddhism Gautam Buddha taught its application in simplest way.

        Most of the time  when things fall out of control and plan goes off the road, we get  controlled by our mind .Until we find out that we are living in mind and nothing is happening in real ,it already has done its work;  yes you are getting it right anxiety takes over and begins to create havoc and chaos with its imaginal scenarios of  all the ways things can go wrong.And with the help of anxiety Mind elevates to the post of master making us its slave,we get drown into its never ending swirling chakravyuh making it hard to see beyond its thoughts.But As soon as we realised what happening with us ,we become aware and try to take a charge of our life,we try to master our mind.And it's the very difficult process mastering the master of thinking.I personally find it very exhausting and timetaking.But we can make it easier by practicing living in Now.because mind don't exist in now, it survives on what don't exist i e past and future and thus when we ask it to live in now it cease to exist.You may wonder how can I practice being in now? it's just simple,Be Aware of your surrounding ,I call it Sound of life ; hear the drizzling of rain,fan in your room,barking of dogs , chirping of birds, ticking of watch and everything your  ear can pay attention to including silence too.

Therefore Dont mind the mind and get detached from its thoughts, because mind's very existence depend on our recognition to its thoughts.so next time you get caught in prison of mind, become the observer and simply say "Hey please Don't Mind,I choose NOW".And I think this is the best relationship we can ever have with the mind.



  ( The above writing is based on personal observations ,experienced with the help of book 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle.I am greatful for his enlightening support.)


             

Comments